This is a blog for anyone interested in telling others of their time in Haiti. It's meant more for us to share stories, and please make any comments you'd like in the box below the posts (no need to sign in). Contact Julian if you would like to post on the blog--we welcome anyone doing health-related work in northern Haiti.

While we welcome discussion on this blog, issues meant for feedback from the Network should be posted on the discussion board by emailing caphealth@yahoogroups.com

Friday, December 3, 2010

Purchasing Aquatabs and Bleach

Dear All,

Good evening to you. Hope this finds you well, thanks to God.

I wanted to share those pictures with you. I got chance to pick up
the money from Western Union office this morning. I paid $ 1100 US for
a case of Aquatabs, 70 cases of bleach($ 80 HT per case) and I paid
for transportation. I have the receipts for you. I will see if I can
scan them to you tomorrow. I put all the stuffs at Luckner's
Warehouse. Greg and Hannah can also use them to share to the
communities.

My deepest thanks to Haiti Help Med members for helping us fight
the cholera!!!

[gallery]

No comments: